Content Retention Policies (Group)
23.1 added Content Retention policies at a global level. See 23.1 Release Notes for details.
For more information setting up and configuring these policies, visit the 23.2 Content Retention Configuration page.
23.2 brings content retention to individual MCE groups, set through the Group Management interface. Per-group content retention can be set to one of 3 levels, within the parameters of the overriding Global policy :
- Default : Sets the group retention policy to the MINIMUM value of the global policy
- Longest : Sets the group retention policy to the MAXIMUM value of the global policy
- Custom : The user is able to set a custom value, up to the MAXIMUM global policy value.
- Setting a higher value than the global MAXIMUM sets the value back to the global MAXIMUM.
- Setting a value below the MINIMUM will "Soft Delete" messages, where they are removed from the group client-side but retained for Administrators on the server-side, until reaching the Global policy's retention threshold.
Future releases of MindLink will bring support for per-Security Context Retention policies.
Support alternative attribute servers
Attribute server configuration has been augmented with variable configuration for alternate attribute servers, to ensure attribute support for additional environments.
Attribute server configuration has been updated with additional fields in the management center, though upgrading deployments is expected to interpret
This version includes the following improvements:
|Links in the Disclaimer Window should be opened in new tabs
This version includes the following bug fixes:
|Group management is overly spread horizontally
|Unhandled exception in ConversationEncryptionContextModel
|IM messages appear to fail if sent as the remote user is logging on
Internet Explorer 11 does not support Conversation Export
Audio calling between the MindLink client and the Skype Mobile app is currently not supported