The MindLink Suite of products requires a series of pre-requisites to be in place both on the MindLink Application Server, and on the Lync Front End Server in order for the products to function correctly. This guide will help you to get your infrastructure into a state ready to accept the MindLink Product.
- Dual or Quad core, 64-bit CPU (minimum 2.4 GHz)
- Gigabit Ethernet connection
- 4GB RAM
- Minimum 1Gb disk space
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or 2016
- Domain Joined
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8
- C++ 2012 redistributable installation binary (for Lync 2013 only)
- C++ 2013 redistributable installation binary (for Skype for Business 2015 only)
- C++ 2017 redistributable installation binary (for Skype for Business 2019 only)
- Domain Member Service Account
- Communication on Port 2195 for APNS Push Notifications(MindLink Mobile for iPhone/iPad)
- If you enable Server Pooling functionality (available toMindLink Mobile only), you may use a High Availability / Resiliency strategy supported by Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014 or 2016 such as 'Mirroring' or 'Always on'
Lync/Skype For Business
- Lync Front End must be able to resolve DNS Name
- Persistent Chat must be enabled in your Lync Topology for Persistent Chat Room access. it is Not required for IM only.
The above is the minimum specification that supports approximately 2000 concurrent sessions. The administrator may co-locate all versions of MindLink (Anywhere, WebPart, Mobile and Integrations) onto a single server. However CPU, memory and disk resource will need to be scaled accordingly. Please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with capacity planning.
- Internet Explorer 10-11
- Microsoft Edge
- latest Firefox
- Chrome, Opera
- Android OS 6.0 or above
- Apple iOS 11 or above