- Dual or Quad core, 64-bit CPU (minimum 2.4 GHz)
- Gigabit Ethernet connection
- 4GB RAM
- Minimum 1Gb disk space
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or 2016
- Domain Joined
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8
- Domain Member Service Account
- Communication on Port 2195 for APNS Push Notifications(MindLink Mobile for iPhone/iPad)
For Server Pooling - Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016
If you enable Server Pooling functionality (available to MindLink Mobile only), you may use a High Availability / Resiliency strategy supported by Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014 or 2016 such as 'Mirroring' or 'Always on'
Skype For Business
- Skype for Business Front End must be able to resolve DNS Name
- Persistent Chat must be enabled in your Skype for Business Topology for Persistent Chat Room access. it is Not required for IM only.
The above is the minimum specification that supports approximately 2000 concurrent sessions. The administrator may co-locate all versions of MindLink (Anywhere, WebPart, Mobile, and Integrations) onto a single server. However, CPU, memory, and disk resource will need to be scaled accordingly. Please contact our Support Team at email@example.com for assistance with capacity planning.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- latest Firefox
- Android OS 9.0 or above
- Apple iOS 12 or above
|SSL Certificate||Locally or Publicly Signed|
Note Visual C++ 2015, 2017 and 2019 all share the same redistributable files.
Group Management requirements
- Persistent chat server categories will need to be set up
- Users must exist
- Users must be added as creators for a category
- Group management will need to be enabled using a debug key